How did you find us??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hmmmm, thought I'd posted on this thread, but guess not! Becky (Austinville) told me about it almost a year ago, when she came out to meet my pack and research an article on the breed she was writing for the newspaper she edits. She reminded me again months later, and I finally took a look around - and joined! I've avoided several other Siberian forums, because I'd heard about some nastiness on them. Glad I took a chance here - y'all are great! smile.gif

• 3 weeks later...

think i just found it searching the web.. in its infancy then but still looked good enough to join

and still do think its the only site that does the best to help the breed and owners of the breed..thats why i have returned.. dunno about any one else but still learn alot from being here.....

im not as expereinced as some but hopefully i have learnt a lot from on and off this forum and hope i can pass that on to help others..

and still do think its the only site that does the best to help the breed and owners of the breed..thats why i have returned.. dunno about any one else but still learn alot from being here.....

im not as expereinced as some but hopefully i have learnt a lot from on and off this forum and hope i can pass that on to help others..

Good to hear its still got that kick :)

i was directed here from another pet forum by a member on both sites i havent looked back since so glad that person put me intouch with this forum ive made some great friends on here and it gets me out the house to local meets i owe alot to sid&kira from the other forum which is really bad as i havent been on there since i cant even remember who it was that recommended me to come here my user name was huskamute on the other forum so to sid&kira thank you so much

I wanted to do my research on huskies before I dove into buying one, and went to google.

After hours of reading very different information sheets, I typed in "husky forum" and clicked the first one, which is another site.

Its pretty slow over there, so I tried again a few weeks later, and clicked the second link, yours!

• 2 weeks later...