How did you find us??

Hi, I'm a newbie to this site.

I found out about it from an article in the Prestwich Advertiser. It was about the walk in Heaton Park last week. I'm sorry I missed it as I live near from the park!

Hi and welcome :D We're having another one either 3rd or 4th July - same place, keep your eye's peeled in the "what's on" section :up:

New here...first post, and just grateful for all the info found on this site. We've been lurkers for quite a while, found through Bing and Google. Our girl was a rescue; she isn't a pure bred Siberian Husky, but it's the knowledge at Husky-owners.com which helped us the most raising up Keek! We owe you all of our thanks. xoxoxo

New here...first post, and just grateful for all the info found on this site. We've been lurkers for quite a while, found through Bing and Google. Our girl was a rescue; she isn't a pure bred Siberian Husky, but it's the knowledge at Husky-owners.com which helped us the most raising up Keek! We owe you all of our thanks. xoxoxo

Ok so now you've stopped lurking and broken your posting cherry, how about a proper introduction in the "introductions" section complete with pics of your Husky and a tiny bit of info about yourselves.biggrin.gif

Oh, yeah and even tho you've been here a while. . .

WELCOME !!!!!!!!

Aw, what a cute girl! Love the avatar pic! xx

Welcome to the mad house, glad to see you join in now you've finished lurking! laugh.gif You must post more & let us know about Keek, she's gorgeous :wub:

Hey Shirley :)

Glad you popped in to say hi - Keek is stunning :wub: This forum isnt just for "pure-bred" sibes, as you've probably seen, please feel free to post up your pictures, and tell us about your pack xx

• 2 weeks later...

I did a lot of research (courtesy of google) prior to getting my pooch so I think I may have seen you guys on there as a result. My friend was going on and on about his Corvette forum so I decided to come out and join a forum for Kiba. She's a lot bigger than the only picture we have up. I'll work on that later.

Seems really clean and very friendly with a lot of humor amongst the members. Yay husky owners!

oh yes lots of humour on here we enjoy the lighter side of husky ownership :D

But when the serious questions are asked we're all here to offer experience from all parts of the globe and all walks of life :)

WELCOME TO THE PACK :D

Same as Caroline :rolleyes: . I also have a friend who trains dogs and puppies - she told me that some of the husky owners and their dogs meet at Boundary Road doggy park - which we also go to occasionally - and I have met 3 different people who own husky/malamutes recently who told me about the meets.

Shame the local paper cut off the bottom of the article! We can't wait to meet up and play :D .

Well me been here awhile myself now finding my way round. I found site due to a friend on fb she sent me your link. So glad she did if it was not for you lot Akia would of been rehomed even though reserch was done there are things you can only find out from other owners and not from book and the web that explain things in a down to earth way that i understand..............lol. Willow was an easy pup but a rescue older dog was hard we are so getting there now though I am glad I can keep my promise I made to Akia when I took her on. So A very big thankyou to all that run this site you are amazing and I so cannot wait till the october camp to meet you all. I am set and ready to go just need petrol.......lol

Someone asked me from the top of a ladder was my dog a Malamute and now i am here. Turned out to be Steve ( I think) I also think he said he was Val's (moderator) partner.

roflmao!!!!

yes that sounds like steve!!!!!

welcome to the mad house!!!

can you drop us an introduction in the introduction section so we can get to know you and your pup a bit better please??

any questions just ask!!!!

Diz

xxx

Someone asked me from the top of a ladder was my dog a Malamute and now i am here. Turned out to be Steve ( I think) I also think he said he was Val's (moderator) partner.

Well then Welcome to the Forum

Why not pop over to the INTRODUCTIONS section and tell us a bit about yourself and your furbaby

(and don't forget the pics. . . lolbiggrin.gif)

• 2 weeks later...