How did you find us??

• 2 weeks later...

i found this forum on ebay! i'm always searching for husky things when i came across someone selling a sticker with this web site on, thought i would be nosey and here i am!

WHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That'd Be Steve!!

Our first member from ebay lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

been in the breed for nearly 20 years and have 11 huskies, due to be 12 soon.

heard of this site but never registered. Friendly? hope so as i have previously been on other sites and found them a little too much hard work at times.

Just joined to see how this site is, learn more as i believe you learn all the time with sibes! rolleyes.gif and maybe meet some like minded people.

Do not like snobs, enjoy the breed,running but not showing, and like reading and contributing on forums when not at work!

post-1129-13585947046505_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

heard of this site but never registered. Friendly? hope so as i have previously been on other sites and found them a little too much hard work at times.

Just joined to see how this site is, learn more as i believe you learn all the time with sibes! rolleyes.gif and maybe meet some like minded people.

Do not like snobs, enjoy the breed,running but not showing, and like reading and contributing on forums when not at work!

Hello welcome to the pack :D

Look forward to seeing some photos of your pack and hearing your husky stories, im sure you have loads with 20 years of being owned laugh.gif

Hello welcome to the pack biggrin.gif

Look forward to seeing some photos of your pack and hearing your husky stories, im sure you have loads with 20 years of being owned laugh.gif

Thank you for the welcome, yes lots of tales of how the little horrors have kept us busy over the years, must be glutten for punishment! biggrin.gif

Hi, welcome to the pack :)

This site has an ever growing reputation for being one of the friendliest husky forums around. Have a browse and get to know the other members and see for yourself - we're all slightly mad but I think you need to be to be owned by this amazing breed! lol

Where abouts in the UK are you from? We have meet ups from time to time - I can however appreciate that you won't be able to bring all 11 / 12 sibes to a meet - although if you COULD that'd be amazing :D

Look forward to seeing you around and picking your brains!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well i was trying to find new ways to train Andy so i went looking for different ways.

First watching the Dog Whisperer but wanted something more specific toward Husky's

Then Youtube for Videos

Lastly Google which usually solves all my problems :D

Ah, yes - third time lucky brought you home! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...