How did you find us??

i had my huskies for around two years and never met anyone who shared a passion about them as much as i do..So i typed into google husky owners because i really wanted to share with others and no about others huskies and this popped up. I will admit i am addicted and have fell in love :)

• 2 weeks later...

i googled husky forums and this one was the first in the list..... after stalking for a few days i decided you weren't the same as other forums in the fact you actually answer questions with sensible answers instead of just getting on your high horse and patronising ppl....... best forum i have been on xxx

Exactly the same. In fact, Lucy could have written my answer. So glad I'm here.;)

Gary.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to say Hi!! My name is Joe and I live in Illinois. I became a husky owner about 6 months ago through a friend at work. I am a pharmacist and one of my technicians had a son that had a lost husky show up at there door step begging for water and food. Well, he is a single high school sports director and is gone a lot. This was hard on Duke so he started looking for someone who could take care of him and not leave him alone so much. Well, I've always wanted a dog so we did a week long trial and I of course fell in love with. His vaccinations are all up to date, neutered, and house trained. I have 4 kids and he is so wonderful with. We are working On the bite inhibition but he is doing very well. It has now been six months and I can't imagine my life without him. He is microchipped and exercised daily which keeps us in great shape. He so loyal to our family and we have grown a love for him that is unexplainable. As a kid, I always wanted a lab but now I can't imagine having any other dog. I didn't know how much work he would require but the love he shows us makes it all worthwhile. I am so grateful to this website for all the help that they are giving me through this wonderful journey. Whenever I have questions there are answers immediately to help my situation. Finding a food that suited his stomach wasn't easy, but thanks to this website we have found taste of the wild which he enjoys and loves and does wonders for his stools. I look forward to many more trials and the advice from the experts here at husky owners. Thank you so much for being there for me and for answering my question so quickly and honestly.

• 2 weeks later...

hi

found it on google the other day and now finding it hard to put down although this is my first post.

the info is vast and in my case needed as we have now had laska for 4 days and she is 3 months already (i think, nov 8th).

crate training is going although not sure to what end tho hehe and housebreaking in progress also.

one thing is for sure, she's not hot on obediance the little minx.

not cared for a husky before but so far its hard work but an absolute pleasure.

pleased to make all aquaintances, owners and huskies alike

:wave:

darren, julie and laska

• Like 1

I can't remember exactly how I came across it. Had my dogs three years a think before I joined. Rarely saw anyone with huskies although when I did we'd stand an chat husky for ages. Think it may have been our breeder who initially pointed me in this direction. I know she's a member but not actively. I didn't really have much to do with it until a yr after joining. I bumped into Liz jones on Formby beach an she asked me if I was a member. I couldn't remember exactly if I was but it was familiar so came home an looked Liz up on here. Been here ever since lol

• 3 weeks later...

Same as others, I used the power of Google. I really wanted to find a site not only where I could get info on Huskies, but also somewhere I could interact with other Husky owners that understood what it mean to be the parent of one of these very special dogs!

• Like 1

Smokey on the GSD forum sent me over here.  I have a 7 year old Siberian, Mickey, who is sweeter than any dog I have seen.  From what I hear, he was a "wild child" when he was a young rescue.  He will still go crazy when he sees the racing harness. 

More later.

• Like 1

I was stressed at having my first puppy that just happened to be a husky (not the smartest move in the world but wouldn't trade him for anything) so I went on my facebook page and looked up husky groups, well I went to the first one and they sent me here and now sadly I am addicted (obviously I haven't even been on here for 2 months and I already have over 300 posts.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone were new to all this I have Mia she's 8 month sibirian husky loveable an very mischievous , we are struggleing with her diet wats best to feed her on as we're told it's a bit of a mine field please help

Hey why dont you post up an intro thread of your own in the introductions section :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...