How did you find us??

• 3 weeks later...

I was out scootering with my boy Kahn along the sea front today when Brian Brown and friends stopped me and we had a great chat and he recommended this site to me, so here i am, and very greatful to them i am too, thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

I was out scootering with my boy Kahn along the sea front today when Brian Brown and friends stopped me and we had a great chat and he recommended this site to me, so here i am, and very greatful to them i am too, thank you.

Hi Neola, glad you made it over here :D. Hope to see you on a meet or while we're out walking again, Kahn is certainly a gorgeous boy ;)

• 1 month later...

I couldnt figure out how to post something about my dog so i will just ask on here. How much should they weigh? I got mine from the pound and she is now around 55 pounds and i read online they are supposed to be around 47 pounds bvut i also read they are supposed to be 80 pounds. i feel like mine is too skinny. what is the proper weight. you cant feel her bones only a little bit. so that makes me feel she is too skinny. she is probably about 1 year to 2 years old.

I couldnt figure out how to post something about my dog so i will just ask on here. How much should they weigh? I got mine from the pound and she is now around 55 pounds and i read online they are supposed to be around 47 pounds bvut i also read they are supposed to be 80 pounds. i feel like mine is too skinny. what is the proper weight. you cant feel her bones only a little bit. so that makes me feel she is too skinny. she is probably about 1 year to 2 years old.

Posted this for you here: http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/showthread.php/44742-weight-of-dog?p=695971#post695971

• 3 weeks later...

i googled husky forums and this one was the first in the list..... after stalking for a few days i decided you weren't the same as other forums in the fact you actually answer questions with sensible answers instead of just getting on your high horse and patronising ppl....... best forum i have been on xxx

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm an IT nerd so big on forums (can't do my job without them and google :P ) so although all the books on huskies I have are great they don't really cover rescues or have as much diversity in opinion or meathods. So googled husky forums an now can't get my missis off here :) great forum great people. Love it :)

Nick

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I also found this site via google during my husky research and it's already been very useful.

LOL we like to think of ourselves as a One stop Husky Shop. . .info wise that is. . . lol :P