EZY Collar Pets at home

meeshsalts

Shaers collar needed replacing so we went to Pets At Home on Sunday. We got her a EZY DOG collar for £4.00 it was reduced from £12.99. I thought they had put the wrong origonal price until I looked on EZY's website where the same collar is £12.99

We also bought Talon a back pack, this is in their Three Peaks range. They were getting rid of them so we got it for £20 instead of £36.

The design is great because it is like a Ruff wear one in that the saddle bags come off the harness frame which can stay on the dog. I think this is better than taking off the full pack. This was a clearance line so not sure if your store will still have them. I looked on website and found nothing.

Plan to try it out proper this weekend. Put it on Talon and he seems ok with it on.

Palisades-Packred_w_dog_s.jpg

Palisades Pack by Ruff...

The ultimate dog back pack. Great for multi day adventures with integrated water bladders. £114.9

I showed the Ruff wear one because I have checked loads of info and pictures and they are the same one exactly. So even at under £40 it is a bargain compared to the one above at £115.