Scooter wanted

Sarah

Has anyone used a trikke or similar type of vehicle with their animals? I would like to get my baby out doing something fun. My son takes him out on the ripstick and I want in on the fun. I want something more stable for myself, and forget about roller blades...That experience was a disaster. This would be on paved streets so don't necessarily need the off road tire.

Good Link Lucy and Cris. Added to cris' rep buy cant add to yours Lucy so will give you a big smiley!

Snowpaw Store has two starter packs (a single and a double pack), heres the link: http://www.snowpawstore.co.uk/store/comersus_listCategoriesAndProducts.asp?idCategory=75

I think to begin with it may be a good idea to look for a good quality second hand starter kit on places like ebay, like what Lucy gave you the link for.

Sarah...I agree with Amy, starter pack would be ideal......dont part with too much of your hard earned cash on a scooter, you'll be going onto a rig by the end of the season next year! Kasier will be ready to do the last few races with Kimba next year! x