Rig for sale

Lucy

Hi all, I'm selling my rig, it would be ideal for someone who is starting out, or for a training rig!

It's a lightweight rig with stormer hub brakes (means they stop in the wet), chromed forks, new front wheel & tyres all round, new brake handles & cables.

100_3291.jpg

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if anyone is interested in my opinion... i have seen this rig at wales this weekend and for 175 i think its a good buy ...very well built ... i picked it up and wow how light is it.. .. ( shhh dont tell anyone gonna see if i can talk wife into letting me have it ) gonna have to be nice to her...

if anyone is interested in my opinion... i have seen this rig at wales this weekend and for 175 i think its a good buy ...very well built ... i picked it up and wow how light is it.. .. ( shhh dont tell anyone gonna see if i can talk wife into letting me have it ) gonna have to be nice to her...

I'll second that! would grab it myself but i've no where to put it lol

Their loss Lucy.

Seriously folks, good second hand rigs are hard to come by, especially at this price and in good working order.

Would also say (as just ordering some for my own new rig) a pair of hub brake wheels would cost you more than this rig is up for. Pair of 20" wheels with Sturmy archer hubs is 180 best price.

First up, best dressed, so go-go-go!

The rig is now back for sale.......the person who was looking for a rig has not bothered to contact me so if yourinterested let me know!

Im trying to chat jamie up to let me get it! Brilliant price

I do have one question, more like being cheeky actually, if we were to buy it would we be able to pick it up on the meet up in may? sorry I know that sounds very cheeky

It's sold........I think!!!! Will see if they appear to colect it!

Let us know, if it falls through hopefully Jamie will say yes

Trailers shouldnt be a problem, we have 2 motorcycle trailers (what can take 3 motorbikes) and one box trailer which will easily carry a rig.

• 10 months later...

Hi all, I'm selling my rig, it would be ideal for someone who is starting out, or for a training rig!

It's a lightweight rig with stormer hub brakes (means they stop in the wet), chromed forks, new front wheel & tyres all round, new brake handles & cables.

�175

100_3291.jpg

hiya

just found you`re ad about selling ur rig.have you still got it?

other questions are would it fit in a landrover discovery, and also would it be suitable to use with only two dogs. just starting out and was advised on looking at a scooter but think i might be safer on three wheels lol. Not always on line so if easier i can be contacted on ***** ******. Did notice the add was awhile ago but u never know.

many thanks

Steff