pretty Husky cushions .

Susan

Hi guys, the cushions are £15 and come with post card with details of husky, a husky magnet, sample of fur and a key ring all done by myself. They are roughly 14 inches by 10 inches. This is a rough guide on size. I make them because they are a unique gift and get my material from america, Will only have 11 or 12 to sell as have to wait for coat blowing!! Postage should be about £2 cant see it being any more.

Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...

I got my pretty Husky cushion today and I so love it, thank you so much it’s beautiful. In fact I love it that much if it’s possible I’d love another one please. One more thing Sue your not charging enough, they are worth well more xxxxxx

more than happy and will do pic's, lol the dogs can smell the fur as soon as i got the box they were all sniffing at it lol had to put it high up xxxxxx

Thats a good point they will rip it to bits lol the fur as been treated but they most still be able to smell them :lol:

As requested your 2nd one it boxed up ready to be posted hope your mum likes it x