so the countdown begins- i cant wait!!!!!!!

Tamz

28 days to go!!!!! lmao

so i spoke to my sister yestd and she has said she will get me it for my bday- or xmas :D :D :D :D

i dont know if she is just getting my eclipse or the story so far (when it is released)...i have never wanted something so bad in all my life.......please let the 6th dec come around quickly lmao :lol:

almost finished breaking dawn too...i havent been able to put it down- i think its coz i have no clue as to whats going happen as the film hasnt been released yet...with the other books i knew what was going to happen so didnt get into them as much......started it sun afternoon and im upto chapter 28 :D only another 9 to go :D

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope you enoy the film. they are filmig the second part in brazil now.

i just dont like kristen stewart as an actress and she looks moody in all pix of her......if i was on rob pattinsons arm i would at least crack a smile

ill just swoon over stuart townsend as lestat and james marsters as spike from buffy

Totally agree about Bella, Kelly she is one miserable cow (and lets face it what has she got to be miserable about in her life!) My absolute fav vampire tho has to be David Boreanaz as Angel :D

Glad 6th Dec is a Monday, my day off so I can whiz down to Sainsburys (they always have them cheap for the first couple of days - usually £8) and let go home and watch it all by myself and then watch it again when my daughter gets in - she is only 12 but is so in love with Jasper (!!!)

i know the books are alot better but they havent done too bad with the film...they have got both jacob and edward almost perfect in the film.....not far wrong at all.....its just a shame they miss loads of the books out when making the films :(

cant wait til tonight when im kid free then i can finish breaking dawn...then i will be even more eager for the film to be made and released lmao :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

lee its a great film- i cant wait for it to come out now...went to see at the cinema and been waiting for the dvd release ever since lol

how cool is this though- got ian well into it now biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif, new moon was on sky premiere last week and he really liked it and twilight was on last fri on sky family so he is looking forward to eclipse biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

• 2 weeks later...

its out...its finally out :D yestd was the day when eclipse was finally relased on dvd and guess what???? it was also on sky box office lastnight so i watched it :D :D :D its amazing...even more the second time round :D :D

cant wait for father xmas to bring me the story so far for my xmas prezzie :D