blowing coats

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cain didn't start blowing his coat until he was 9 months old and Frankie has what I call a smooth coat so something tells me he won't blow it until he's at least a year (he's 5 months old). It's not so bad with Cain though because we bought the furminator and use it about twice a month. My husband uses it on him in the kitchen while my son removes the hair from the floor and excess hair from Cain with the vacuum cleaner hose. Cain actually likes it and doesn't mind the noise. His coat stays smooth and soft and the hair does not get all over the place.

have u nothing better to do with your life than count hairs lol

Other than being on here......no

maybe its the grey hairs thats been counted lol lol (not the huskies ) sorry couldnt resist a giggle

I'll just it in - i'm not going to go grey as i'm a red head lmao!! unlike some people I know who are already going grey ;)

Mr Dyson has met his match here! We have his "Animal", and though it seems to work good, it is overwhelmed. So we use a ShopVac first followed by the "Animal".

I wonder if he would be interested in us being a test lab?:D

You would be the perfect candidate with all your sibes, lol

We use a vax that can wash and hoover which seems to be ok with ours, not perfect but makes it look alot better!