Mental Stimulation

Found this link, some of it looks quite interesting...and if you're struggling with ways to stuff your kong, there's a link on there that has a lot of ideas...but with what you put in it, i think you need to be wary due to Huskies having sensitve stomach which we all know.

http://www.k9station.com/mentalstim.htm

• 2 weeks later...

I have started to put sisko feed in a kong now as she bolts it down otherwise, i soak it 1st then let it cool, mash it down & put it in the kong tightly packed, it takes her a while longer to eat it but she is firming up with her faeces more now, i wander if her bolting her food down was giving her the squits. Keeps her content too for quite a while .

Hi there,

I wish I would have bumped into you guys 2 weeks ago!

anywhooo, I was desperate when chewie was going through his Separation anxiety/puppy stage. chewing, nipping, whining, barking.....it was nuts. So I went looking around. I talked to a nice gal who works at shelters and with huskies in alaska. I was so Impressed with the amount of information she had on her site that I wrote to her.

Within 24 hours she wrote back to me and gave me this website:

http://www.clickertraining.com/store/?item=chbedogtr

Have a look at the puzzle toys and boredom busters section. I got the Tug-a-jug and Chewie loves that thing...it saved my sanity so I love it too...lol. Im going to get more of the puzzle toys soon.

Hi there,

I wish I would have bumped into you guys 2 weeks ago!

anywhooo, I was desperate when chewie was going through his Separation anxiety/puppy stage. chewing, nipping, whining, barking.....it was nuts. So I went looking around. I talked to a nice gal who works at shelters and with huskies in alaska. I was so Impressed with the amount of information she had on her site that I wrote to her.

Within 24 hours she wrote back to me and gave me this website:

http://www.clickertraining.com/store/?item=chbedogtr

Have a look at the puzzle toys and boredom busters section. I got the Tug-a-jug and Chewie loves that thing...it saved my sanity so I love it too...lol. Im going to get more of the puzzle toys soon.

Great link, the puzzle toys look great! Added to rep