Grooming pics

Just as a bit of fun though I would put this up for all of us to put pictures, etc of how long you groom your sibe/s and how much coat you get from them? And also pics of them having a bath, if you can, lol!

Dont have any pictures yet of mine but Gizmo is just finishing to blow his undercoat. I have been brushing him for a good 2 hours or so every night and been getting a good couple of carrier bags full!

Marley and bandit are just starting to blow their undercoat for the first time, trust them to go at the same time, so Im gonna be on my toes! Will have to get some pics of the amount I get from them and post them on.

Here is a pic of Bandit having a bath last Sunday, the water didnt stay clean for long! They were covered in mud!

[ATTACH]999.IPB[/ATTACH]

Bandit tried getting out of the bath

[ATTACH]1002.IPB[/ATTACH]

Here is Marley's bath time. As you can see the water is very dirty but Marley looked much better, lol

[ATTACH]1000.IPB[/ATTACH]

You can see all the dirt up the wall from where they were trying to get out and shaking everywhere!

[ATTACH]1001.IPB[/ATTACH]

post-44-13585942180524_thumb.jpg

post-44-13585942181639_thumb.jpg

post-44-13585942206409_thumb.jpg

post-44-13585942207911_thumb.jpg

I have after pics, I take Micha to the dog groomer every few months and they do a great job giving him a bath, brush and blow dry.

However the first time he went, the grooming assistant thought he was a girl and put a pink ribbon in his hair!! I just about pissed myself laughing when I picked him up and he was happy to pose for pictures when we got home.

I had a similar status discussion about this only a few days ago.

What if you want to like something to show your support but it makes you come across as insensitive? i.e. "I gave Goldie the fish a good farewell at his funeral today". You want to like it to show that it's nice the fish had a funeral, but you don't want to look as if you are 'liking' that he died.

hair4.jpg

hmmm looks just like balto's bath << "balto's bath" >> yup when we got him at 5 months we washed him and havent done it since!!!:grinning-smiley-003 <<< omg it was terrible, the water was black, he shook all the time, tried to get out >> took him all evening to dry, lol never again!!! next time i think we'll take him to a petwash >> his coat is clean and he doesn't smell so i dont think he'll need one soon:p

Alaska i can do lol...and she looks most displeased afterwards..but for some reason the site wont let me upload pics i took on my mac computer..so here's a link to my photobucket if you can be bothered lol...pages 1-6 are of the doggies and there a few of alaska wrapped in a towel looking rather bemused:)

lool...i know whats the point! they get sooo messy..but then in about 3days seem to clean themselves...i dont really wash my sibes very often!

Same here, my 3 dont need a bath too often. They had one the other week as they had been to the forest and stank of horse poo and dirty water, it was horrible. Usually they will clean themselves and sometime they will clean each other which is cute to watch.