Hi everyone from Russia

twinkle

Welcome to Yana and all of her fellow Russian citizens. What an exciting thread. Yana your English is most excellent. As Sarah said, it's also better than some from the US. Love the pics and the video was amazing. Thanks so much for sharing.

I hope you all enjoy the forum, and we'll look forward to seeing you around the forum.

Mila - "xxxx" in the US, means Hugs, the more x's the more hugs. I assume in the UK it means the same. A series like "oooo" would mean kisses, but that gets a bit too personal.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is fantastic that we have so many members from Russia :) :) :) I love watching 'Wild Russia' on the Discovery Channel. Stunningly beautiful country. We look forward to seeing lots of photos from you all. One day I would love to visit your country, but it is sooo big I would need a month just to see everything I want to see.

It is fantastic that we have so many members from Russia :) :) :) I love watching 'Wild Russia' on the Discovery Channel. Stunningly beautiful country. We look forward to seeing lots of photos from you all. One day I would love to visit your country, but it is sooo big I would need a month just to see everything I want to see.

And so, say please.....Were have I drop my photos wirh the dogs on hunting according to the Forums rules????:blink:In what tþpic???:rolleyes:

ßрøòõт ø ôþñрþ ÿþöðûþòðть ò üõÑÂтþ ýõ øÑÂÿþûь÷уõüыù руÑÂÑÂúøù ÑÂ÷ыú ýðчøýðѠѠшúþûы тðú ÿрþñðúðûðòр ýðуú þчõýь ÿûþхþ

From UK with love lol