Husky quotes/sayings/words

Tikaani&Aiyana

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found these..... I had to make some small adjustments

• My Husky isn’t spoiled ... I'm just well trained
  • A Husky will quickly turn you into a fool, but who cares? Better your Husky than your boss. I'm a fool for my Husky and proud of it
  • There is no psychiatrist in the world like a Husky licking your face
  • If you think Husky’s can't count, try putting three treats in your pocket and then giving your Husky only two of them
  • Husky’s are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole
  • The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet Husky
  • A Husky is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself
  • I wonder what goes through his mind when he sees us peeing in his water bowl
  • Ever wonder where you'd end up if you took your Husky for a walk and never once pulled back on the lead
  • If you can look at a Husky and not feel vicarious excitement and affection, you must be a cat
  • You can say any foolish thing to a Husky, and the Husky will give you this look that says, "My God, you're right! I never would've thought of that!"
  • Money will buy you a pretty good Husky, but it won't buy the wag of his tail

These are all great! Like the one about them licking your face :D

I found these..... I had to make some small adjustments

• My Husky isn’t spoiled ... I'm just well trained
  • A Husky will quickly turn you into a fool, but who cares? Better your Husky than your boss. I'm a fool for my Husky and proud of it
  • There is no psychiatrist in the world like a Husky licking your face
  • If you think Husky’s can't count, try putting three treats in your pocket and then giving your Husky only two of them
  • Husky’s are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole
  • The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet Husky
  • A Husky is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself
  • I wonder what goes through his mind when he sees us peeing in his water bowl
  • Ever wonder where you'd end up if you took your Husky for a walk and never once pulled back on the lead
  • If you can look at a Husky and not feel vicarious excitement and affection, you must be a cat
  • You can say any foolish thing to a Husky, and the Husky will give you this look that says, "My God, you're right! I never would've thought of that!"
  • Money will buy you a pretty good Husky, but it won't buy the wag of his tail

They are all great :D Especially like the one about licking your face x

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

love this one too. It makes me want to cry. Who am I to deserve that?

But my Sophie gives all of that to me. *angel*

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

A Siberian is not your whole life, but makes your life whole.

Please let me be the person my husky thinks I am.

i saw you post on somehting else and I noticed your comment thingy then..i really like it.

We who choose to surround ourselves with lives more temporary than our own live within a fragile circle, easily and often breached. Yet we still would live no other way.

- Irving Townsend

i saw you post on somehting else and I noticed your comment thingy then..i really like it.

We who choose to surround ourselves with lives more temporary than our own live within a fragile circle, easily and often breached. Yet we still would live no other way.

- Irving Townsend

The Townsend quote has been my sig and will remain my sig until the end of time. It sums up perfectly my feelings for my four-legged family members. I joined the forum when my first husky was 13. Afraid to face the limited amount of time I had left with him, the quote became our 'ours'. His eyes are my avatar and that too shall remain in his memory. He allowed me to become his, and taught me something about huskies each and every day of his life. I was fortunate that he had the patience to give to an owner who was not knowledgeable about his breed. I had him for 15 years and four months - never regretting one single day (even the days I wanted to choke him due to my own lack of understanding.) Bless his heart, he taught me that the Siberian is the only breed for me.

And now there is my precious Omryn......Lord, this breed has been good to me and for me! Ryn was not my first, nor will she be my last. She will be the bi-eyed love of my life and will teach me more about all things husky and all things regarding love and patience.......who could ask for more?

The Townsend quote has been my sig and will remain my sig until the end of time. It sums up perfectly my feelings for my four-legged family members. I joined the forum when my first husky was 13. Afraid to face the limited amount of time I had left with him, the quote became our 'ours'. His eyes are my avatar and that too shall remain in his memory. He allowed me to become his, and taught me something about huskies each and every day of his life. I was fortunate that he had the patience to give to an owner who was not knowledgeable about his breed. I had him for 15 years and four months - never regretting one single day (even the days I wanted to choke him due to my own lack of understanding.) Bless his heart, he taught me that the Siberian is the only breed for me.

And now there is my precious Omryn......Lord, this breed has been good to me and for me! Ryn was not my first, nor will she be my last. She will be the bi-eyed love of my life and will teach me more about all things husky and all things regarding love and patience.......who could ask for more?

such a lovely post Becks.