Meet the parents

So I thought it would be nice and interesting to see pics of everyones dogs parents and family, if you have them.

Heres Storm's Daddy Alfie:- [ATTACH]6486.IPB[/ATTACH]

His Mummy Kai:- [ATTACH]6487.IPB[/ATTACH]

And his big sister Roxy (he has her ears!!!!):- [ATTACH]6488.IPB[/ATTACH]

post-2224-13585957064689_thumb.jpg

post-2224-13585957065703_thumb.jpg

post-2224-13585957067261_thumb.jpg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ATTACH]6491.IPB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]6490.IPB[/ATTACH]Only by the ears...my Stormy girl was a husky/shepherd mix, and that's why we fell in love with huskies...I would go that route again, especially as a rescue. Andy is no doubt full Husky, Jackson, well, he's part Husky and part nuts....just has to learn his manners because the poor guy spent his first 4 years on a tie out, alone and obviously starved! I'm partial to "Storms". We named ours that because of her one blue eye and the X-Men character...it sure stood the test as she could make you feel like you were standing in the middle of a tornado...but not by these photos. I miss her so much![ATTACH]6489.IPB[/ATTACH]

post-2509-13585957068696_thumb.jpg

post-2509-13585957069206_thumb.jpg

post-2509-1358595706938_thumb.jpg

aaw she was so beautiful. I'm so sorry she isn't here anymore. We were on the way in the car to see Storm and his brothers and sisters and I the name popped into my head. He was named before we'd even chose him. (actually he chose us!!) :blink: Storm has brown eyes like his dad. Apparently the breeder is breeding again next year, same mum and dad. Not sure if hubby will let me have another. :huh:

My girl Nukka's Dad Kai (on the left) and mum Bailey (on the right) Ive met both Kai is the nutty cheeky one that she gets her noseiness from and Bailey is totally chilled and calm a total little love thats what shes growing into and she looks just like her too! We also stay intouch with two of her brothers Memphis her oldest brother who is a lovely chilled boy like his mum but grey and white (like their grandad, dads dad.) And Neo who is pure white and nutty as his Dad!! :D

Nukka_s_Mum_and_Dad.jpg

little bit different - heres two ov blaze's brothers - the breeder showed me these photos

his grey brother nanook (i cant find a puppy pic of him)

and his red brother (i wanted him but he was already chosen :( lol)

Ohhhh Nixy I can see why you wanted the Red boy hes an absolute babe! Such a handsome face! Must run in the family eh!? ;)

• 1 year later...