Take That Stadium Tour

Dave

I have just heard on the radio that Take That have just announced news on there 2011 tour - Tickets go on sale Friday 29th October 2010.

From BBC news:

Robbie Williams is to tour with Take That for the first time in 16 years when the reformed group go on a stadium tour next summer.

They have announced an initial string of dates in Sunderland, Manchester, Cardiff, Dublin, Glasgow, Birmingham and London in May, June and July.

Tickets go on sale on Friday. They will also take the show across Europe.

The band's last UK tour - without Williams - was seen by a record-breaking one million people in 2009.

Williams rejoined the group this summer and their new album, Progress, will be released next month.

The singer said the gigs would include a mixture of his solo material and the band's hits.

"I'm going to be doing a bit, the lads are going to be doing a bit then we're all going to be doing a bit," he told a press conference in London.

Last summer Gary Barlow, Mark Owen, Jason Orange and Howard Donald performed 20 stadium concerts - beating U2 and Michael Jackson to the title of the UK and Ireland's biggest ever tour.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yuk yukyuk i dont like tt

i wanted to see a7x and their tix were a bargin at £27.50.....but they had sold out on all the places i could have gone to

I would like to go and see them..... I don't think the misses would though lol

I don't like Pop music but went with my daughter to see Robbie Williams when he was in South Africa a while back. It was great - he is a real character. I felt like a bit of an idiot amongst all the young people, but what the heck, we had a good time :)

ach rosemary!!!! robbie williams is amazing-doesn't matter how young or old you are! that is like saying if elvis was still around (whole other debate don't start!) that we couldn't go as we're too young to appreciate him!!!

you're only as old as the bloke that you feel! so give a young 'un a little squeeze!!! (within reason obv!) :lol:

one of the girls in the office has booked the day off today, she set up her ticketmaster account & some other ticket sites with her bank details & was gonna sit all morning ringing on the house phone, mobile phone & on the web trying to get them - don't know what you're worried for, they're pencilling in another 15-16 days too in Manchester!!