walky dog bike attachement

• 5 weeks later...

http://www.netpetshop.co.uk/p-21559-trixie-deluxe-dog-walking-bike-lead-set.aspx

thats the one we have for 2 shy.....we have had it for about 4 months now i fink and its the best invention ever!!!!

i havent taken him out on it but ian goes out with him almost everyday with it- me and bikes dont get on very well :lol:

with 2 shy he will jst wear his normal harness then the trixie clips to the harness- i personally think that his normal harness is fine for this as coz of the way the attachment fastens to the bike they can only run by the side of the bike, it wont allow them to run infront or behind

he loves it...and will now try and pull ian along- its so funny :lol:

I got mine for £12's on Ebay.

I used mine with Aleu on a normal standard harness. If the harness or your dog is quite low, you can adjust the springs on the walkydog to suit. Some people use it on a dogs collar, I think probably to keep them further away from the peddles, but what I do is I point the walkydog at an angle towards the back of the bike and attach it on to her harness so as she isn't in the way of the wheels or the pedals.

Stacey xxx