Husky teddies - Matalan!

aaaw not fair I want one. :angry::angry: going to look in ours tomorrow if not going to ask my mum to look in hers. Is there a limit on them as if I can find 3 I want to get one for me, and one for the two sprogs (non hairy ones) lmao.

aaaw not fair I want one. :angry::angry: going to look in ours tomorrow if not going to ask my mum to look in hers. Is there a limit on them as if I can find 3 I want to get one for me' date=' and one for the two sprogs (non hairy ones) lmao.[/quote']

i got 2 - one for me one for mum, she said i should have got them all lol

I went and got 3 today!!! Never been so popular

The guy at the till was amazed and even called his manager over to show him that I bought 3 :lol: Told him 3 real huskies are even better ;) Never seen so many amazed faces nor have I felt as popular before :lol:

They are selling like hot cakes at Matalan in Poole/Bournemouth if anyone in my area is looking at buying one or more!