Pumpkin Carving Competition!!

Sarah

Right peeps - it's a week until Halloween - soooooooooooooooooooo

GET CARVING!!!!

Post your pics here of your artwork and we'll have a vote :) Will send the winner a halloween goodie bag :D

RULES:

It HAS to be your own carving - no copying a pic from google and posting it lol

It can be any carving - doesn't have to be husky related

Any number of carvings per person can be submitted

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooh! great pics! I've never thought of not cutting all the way through the skin before, I've always scooped out the insides then carved the flesh away .... very effective leaving the inner skin ;)

not going all the way thru is better for more detailed stuff...i know when I tried small thin lines with cutting all the way thru...i always butchered it lol as long as when ur cleaning out the seeds u scrape the inside so the meat part is no thicker then 1 inch where the pattern is...the light seems to glow thru pretty good. Or you don't even have to clean out the seeds...just do ur pattern on the outside...and the pumpkin doesn't rot right away lol only bad thing is it only looks good in the day time ;)

Hiya all

these are my 2 so far for this year did them last nite my fingers r killing :( hope u like doin another husky/ wolf 1 tonight if i can will upload them as soon as ive done

xXx

[ATTACH]6536.IPB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]6537.IPB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]6538.IPB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]6539.IPB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]6540.IPB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]6541.IPB[/ATTACH]

enjoy xXx

ps how can i make them the same size as every1 else grrr lol

post-1567-13585957160417_thumb.jpg

post-1567-13585957161043_thumb.jpg

post-1567-13585957161502_thumb.jpg

post-1567-1358595716197_thumb.jpg

post-1567-13585957162577_thumb.jpg

post-1567-13585957163028_thumb.jpg

those are really great nicnic!!! I really like the wolf ones!! the first one i had trouble figuring out what it was till i looked at the pic of it lighted up in the dark...very cool!!!!

and for your question i host my pictures on photobucket and then click the little photo image on the editing menu when your typing up your post and I put the direct link that I copied from photobucket into the little box that pops up on here. Dunno how everybody else does it though lol

those are really great nicnic!!! I really like the wolf ones!! the first one i had trouble figuring out what it was till i looked at the pic of it lighted up in the dark...very cool!!!!

and for your question i host my pictures on photobucket and then click the little photo image on the editing menu when your typing up your post and I put the direct link that I copied from photobucket into the little box that pops up on here. Dunno how everybody else does it though lol

Hiya thanks for the advice ive heard ppl mention photobucket b4 will hav a look in2 it. I showed my son the freddie cruger 1 an he went oh its jst a wierd guy in a hat completely diff generation lol hes only 7 think his defo 2 young for the freddie experience lol

Cheers

xXx