Hello from Wyoming!

Hey ya'll my name is Brittany and I am from Wyoming! My boyfriend and I are first time husky owners to a beautiful baby girl named Sayge. Sayge will be 11 months old this Friday. She is the love of our lives and a joy to have! We "saved" her from a puppy store. We have never bought a dog from a puppy store, but my boyfriend Doug fell in love and we had to get her. Her sister a white German shepherd named Asia and a brother a black German shepherd named Drake welcomed her home. She is the funniest dog and everyone she meets just loves her!

Hopefully I uploaded the pictures right. If so the white one is Asia and the black one is Drake. Asia is the oldest she is 2 1/2 years old and Drake will be 2 years this Saturday! Then theres the Husky baby Sayge. She was the runt of the litter, she has beautiful blue eyes and loves to make sweet Siberian music!

post-2542-13585956951425_thumb.jpg

post-2542-13585956959989_thumb.jpg

Hi Brittany, we welcome you and your pack to our pack. Look foward to seeing you on the forum.

welcome to the pack :wave: they're all stunning

embry had the same collar as sayge when he was a little younger, but we had to go with a sturdier collar cause he ripped them both on walks

Aw he did, I love them she looks so cute in it. She hasnt ripped hers yet, she has gotten it plenty dirty though.

Aw he did, I love them she looks so cute in it. She hasnt ripped hers yet, she has gotten it plenty dirty though.

i loved them, we went through two, but my boyfriend decided he looked too girly in it so we went with blue camo :lol:

yup he got the color all ripped off by the end of them thanks to his doggie friends

i loved them, we went through two, but my boyfriend decided he looked too girly in it so we went with blue camo :lol:

yup he got the color all ripped off by the end of them thanks to his doggie friends

The girl dogs have them but Asia's got wrapped around Sayge's bottom jaw when they were playing so that was it for Asia's. There so cute on their fur and they stand out so much.

That's cool. I'd love to live out there, but I don't think I could take the snow. I've lived in FL my whole life. I'm sure Siku would prefer I lived in a cooler climate. I'm thinking of bringing her out there one summer in a year or two.