info & entry for elveden rally

rose

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK so this is REALLY cheeky.. but Saz was my lift! So since shes not going I cant go... UNLESS someone is going past Nottingham on their way and doesnt mind picking me and Shadow up????? I know its a mega long shot and very cheeky to ask but if anyone is I'd be eternally greatful would chip in petrol money and road trip sweeties!? Anyone??????

OK so this is REALLY cheeky.. but Saz was my lift! So since shes not going I cant go... UNLESS someone is going past Nottingham on their way and doesnt mind picking me and Shadow up????? I know its a mega long shot and very cheeky to ask but if anyone is I'd be eternally greatful would chip in petrol money and road trip sweeties!? Anyone??????

Sorry hun im only 30 mins up the road nr ipswich, hope you find a lift :(

How about you put a thread on Amandas elveden thread & ask there about a lift on facebook, must be someone on there coming past that area surely, not sure if anyone will be selling harnesses or not. You should be able to remember sisko, mishka / kavik, just look out for the black vectra estate, we are there both days, sid is there sunday ;)

How about you put a thread on Amandas elveden thread & ask there about a lift on facebook, must be someone on there coming past that area surely, not sure if anyone will be selling harnesses or not. You should be able to remember sisko, mishka / kavik, just look out for the black vectra estate, we are there both days, sid is there sunday ;)

ooooh good idea Rose will try that! Tar! :)

No just going along to watch & get the dogs out. Haven't done anything with training yet so maybe next yr :)

ok cool, well if yu wanted to pop down on the sat before 3.30 or come up on sunday we can fit kani for the harness

Does anyone know if there will be anyone selling harnesses there? :unsure:

I am working in bury tommorrow morn and have just had a lrge manmat shoulder harness drlivered you are welcome to pop by and try it on way, if it fits you could borrow it! I am at work from 8 just off tesco roundabout in bury. :D

Make sure you pop over and say hi. Bring some money too as we're there with a van load of goodies - all at special event prices.

Hoodies & Zip jackets from £5, T-shirts from £3, bags, bumbags, hydration packs...... All sorts of plain (unprinted) garments as well as pre-printed sibe & wolf garmets..

Remember Xmas is only 7 weeks away :-)

oooooooooo goodies lo any huskamute stuff??? :D

This is a good point! If Sid could send Gerry that would be awsome.. or I could try finding my way on buses!? :huh: Although a lift is not looking likly at this point anyway, no one is responding to my pleas!? :(

sarah someone on sibespace called sarah has said she will be going down the A1 past nottingham @ 5, 30am tomorrow if your interested, are you a member on there?

I am working in bury tommorrow morn and have just had a lrge manmat shoulder harness drlivered you are welcome to pop by and try it on way, if it fits you could borrow it! I am at work from 8 just off tesco roundabout in bury. :D

Awww thanks hun, i know exactly where you mean. I was going to order a manmat from countryhounds as they have free p&p at the mo but was just seeing if there was some at the meet it would be easier.

I shop in Bury as it's a lovely town,much better than Ipswich! ;)

We should meet sometime x

Awww thanks hun, i know exactly where you mean. I was going to order a manmat from countryhounds as they have free p&p at the mo but was just seeing if there was some at the meet it would be easier.

I shop in Bury as it's a lovely town,much better than Ipswich! ;)

We should meet sometime x

So are you not running then? Will you be there on Sunday? I will be the one with the crazy White husksmutt lol and a dragging along a hubby with funny looking black and grey puppy lol looking forward to meeting everyone!!! Xx

sarah someone on sibespace called sarah has said she will be going down the A1 past nottingham @ 5, 30am tomorrow if your interested, are you a member on there?

OMG!!! WHAT??? Im too late now arnt I?? Excuse the profanity but SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!! :angry: Im soooo angry at myself right now! I went out to drown my sorrows and missed it!!

Yeah Im sort of a member of Sibe space except that I cant see any posts accept the main general chat bord.... What is wit their policey of needing to have your full really name? What are they gunna run background checks on every memeber???? GGGRRRRRR!!!! ANGRY AND UPSET NOW!! Just gunna go cry!