info & entry for elveden rally

rose

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont worry it won't be cancelled, chill guys. we are going to aim to be there for 8am.

FROM AMANDA

Just a brief update in the weekends schedule, don't panic!!! We will have a mushers meeting at 8.30am , equipment checks too and teams will be running around 9am. We will have marshals, caterers and if finance allows toilets. Helmets must be worn too. They know that a few newbies will be going so thats why they are having the mushers meeting @ begining. will fully update later but ELVEDEN IS GOING AHEAD. Distances confirmed on the day. There will be start lists however if you miss your alloted start don't worry you will get to run your dogs still.

I def wont be running stevo but will be bringing him he got into a huge fight my with jack my big dog last night which made his eye swell up then we wnt out for a walk and he got bitten/attacked again which made his eye bleed :o , emergency vets the lot, have had to seperate him and jack today!!!! will def bring him as i dont want him to start getting nervous or fearful of other dogs!! :(

I def wont be running stevo but will be bringing him he got into a huge fight my with jack my big dog last night which made his eye swell up then we wnt out for a walk and he got bitten/attacked again which made his eye bleed :o , emergency vets the lot, have had to seperate him and jack today!!!! will def bring him as i dont want him to start getting nervous or fearful of other dogs!! :(

Yeah just read your other thread! Poor boy! Sounds like a bit of fun and bum sniffing will set him right! ;) Shame he cant run tho as was going to surgest seeing if he'd run a rig with my Shadow-boy if they got on seeing how their both big huskamute boys would have thought they'd have flown it.. nevermind maybe next time. :) Hope he gets well soon!

Yeah just read your other thread! Poor boy! Sounds like a bit of fun and bum sniffing will set him right! ;) Shame he cant run tho as was going to surgest seeing if he'd run a rig with my Shadow-boy if they got on seeing how their both big huskamute boys would have thought they'd have flown it.. nevermind maybe next time. :) Hope he gets well soon!

That sounds lovely if he is better then you can try him ok sure he would love it! He is on antibiotics for 4 days will speak to vet, but if not will def take you up on offer next time will be nice to see another huskamutt lol cant wait to meet everyone!!! Think you right bum sniffing galore lol!

Thank you so much x

Yes you can park at the rally site, we always have :) Just park a few hundred meters from the vans so your not in the way :)

Come over and chat to us, we're in the white honda civic, it will stick out like a sore thumb!

If anyone wants to come see us we have the black, vectra estate, sid knows the one. And thanx val your welcome, i think its best to get as much info to new folk as possible as i like to know before i go too, been running dogs for years but STILL LEARNING,xx

If anyone wants to come see us we have the black, vectra estate, sid knows the one. And thanx val your welcome, i think its best to get as much info to new folk as possible as i like to know before i go too, been running dogs for years but STILL LEARNING,xx

Hi rose looking forward to seeing yall on sunday, have you been to the parking area before, i have a very low car and was wondering if it is very bumpy and holey? If it is will have to bring his work van :huh:

Thanks

hi will pop in on sunday and see everyone,not going to race but will be good to meet others off her.will be nice for patch and kiya to meet other huskys too :D, do you know what time it starts on suday yet ?

not sure what time it will start sunday yet, will find out.

Make sure you pop over and say hi. Bring some money too as we're there with a van load of goodies - all at special event prices.

Hoodies & Zip jackets from £5, T-shirts from £3, bags, bumbags, hydration packs...... All sorts of plain (unprinted) garments as well as pre-printed sibe & wolf garmets..

Remember Xmas is only 7 weeks away :-)