info & entry for elveden rally

rose

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have to chat to the OH, but yu might be able to stay here if u want, its only a sofa and yu'd hav to bring yur own duvet, and there is gunna be 4 other male dogs n one female in the house too. If yu n him can handle that then yur welcome to stay

I'd have to chat to the OH, but yu might be able to stay here if u want, its only a sofa and yu'd hav to bring yur own duvet, and there is gunna be 4 other male dogs n one female in the house too. If yu n him can handle that then yur welcome to stay

thats really kind; it sounds somewhat busy for you guys will keep looking/searching

I dont think stevo is fit enough for rally went out with bike sat and only did slow for about half hour and he was shattered! May have to sit this one out, got harness and lines coming so will be building up training for next time! Dont want hm to hurt himself! Got commercial treadmill sat evening and slowly getting him on that, will def be there to see how its done though!!!! sorry peeps:(

I dont think stevo is fit enough for rally went out with bike sat and only did slow for about half hour and he was shattered! May have to sit this one out, got harness and lines coming so will be building up training for next time! Dont want hm to hurt himself! Got commercial treadmill sat evening and slowly getting him on that, will def be there to see how its done though!!!! sorry peeps:(

Sars my boy has never run more than a couple of laps on a feild so hes totally out of shape.. Im still gunna run him Im just gunna listen to what hes telling me.. he wont run if he doesnt want to and I wont make him.. even if you dont want to run at least come for the expereience, theres people to chat too and learn from.. Its gunna be great Im soooo excited I cant wait! :D

Yeah i def will be there will bring gear also but see how he does this week prob is i cant do a lot of training in evenings as have other 3 to walk too, hoping to take hiom out in mornings with bike instead of walking but he has pansy feet on road, have not time to get up to warren and round before work as well as walking the others too!!!!! no excuses i know lol, but i will be there defo ok thanks to all x:D

everyone clear on entrance on map on link to event, sid has my mobile number i think if anyone needs to know or gets lost but mobiles don't wark that well in the forest areas. its the forest entrance gateway right opposite the RAF akenheath runway. via fire road 2. Could always meet @ walkers picnic area & you can follow us there when we know what time the event is gonna start. The organisers usually use square blue or red markers to mark route to car park area, blue for straight on & red for a turn coming up if on right it will be on right, same for left. ;)