info & entry for elveden rally

rose

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes course you can, thats a good idea huni, its quite light & easy to handle, you will be fine on it & has good brakes too. Just slow those 2 huskies down a bit when coming up to & taking corners , i know how fast they can run. :lol: especially if chasing after the team ahead.

We dont call Grey Canon for nothing!! Fast as a canonball and about as subtle as a nuclear bomb up the ar*e!!!! :lol:

Really need to get the brakes on my scooter sorted for the BSHRA rallies, Have got a different brake lever which Im gunna get rick to put on instead of the stiff one, hope that will make a difference!!

Glad my tape job on the BMX brakes held out, now you can see why I shat meself when I found I was going brakeless during a training run in the dark!! :lol:

Dont like pain lol!!!!!! ok will stop wingeing now :P Stil though aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh:D

I think we averaged 16mph yesterday, I'd forgot my helmet and there were potholes!!

I've averaged 15mph with no helmet and no brakes!!!

I havent been hurt yet ;)

THERE STILL ARENT ENOUGH ENTRIES!!!

We need more in by wednesday or this is CANCELLED!!! :o:(:o:(

Come on guys its just a bit of fun!! You dont need to have ever done it before!!

oh no!!! how many more to go?? may call round a couple of americans who rehomed from rose or maybe rose has contacted them!

Thanks sid that makes me feel much better ;) lol best get checking on brakes lol! are you supposed to wear a helmet for the rally? Do you use your bmx then or a scooter?

I use my BMX for practice, and my scooter for rallies. But im borrowing Rose's rig for elveden :D

And yep better bring a helmet

I did let caroline & Don in lakenheath know of the event ,didn't give the link to the event info though as she said if not busy they may go to watch but feel free to ask them if they want to enter but they have no equipment or bike to use . on facebook Amanda said they don't have 20 entries yet (today) but a bit confusing as said they were half way the other day ? sounds like they need 20 or so more entries, i can see this not going ahead, was really looking forward to it too. will know by end of this week if it isn't happening .:(

wander if its worth asking if they definately have to have 40 entries or can we do the event with the entries she has or maybe its the cost of running it they need as these things can be expensive, i would pay a little more to have the event take place. Anyone else think this may work ?

I have just sent Amanda a message asking the above question .we will see what i get back xx