Hiccups

laura_3173

Is it just Lex or does every husky constantly get the hiccups? It's only the first mouthful of his food he gets the hiccups so he goes away and comes back to the food once the hiccups have gone then he is fine but when you feed him again later on he does the same thing again. I was wondering whether it was the food that we have him on but he has been on that ever since we got him and it agrees with him I don't want to change it and upset his stomach. He doesn't seem fased by the hiccups but I was just wondering if all huskies got them?

Kimba gets them sometimes lol i think it's because he gobbles it down - it's gone within about 10 seconds! Just like his dad - Marc not wolf that is lol lol

He's not sick with them but it's funny when he lies down and has them, it wakes him up lol awww