How to draw a Siberian Husky

Dave

Was browsing the web this morning and i found this so thought i would share.....

How to Draw a Siberian Husky (http://www.dragoart....erian-husky.htm)

Step 1.Okay as you know me and how I always start off my instructions, you are going to start off this step by drawing the guidelines of the huskies frame. Start at the right corner by drawing a round circle for the head and a real small circle for the snout. Then draw a large oblong shape for the chest part of the body and another oblong shape for the hind end, and from that shape draw an oval circle for the thigh. Then after you do all that outline the entire body to shape the frame of the husky.

5fnryq.jpg

Step 2.Now in this step you will be working on the head and all four legs. Starting at the top like always draw a plus sign on the face so you will be able to line up the eyes and nose alot easier. Then sketch in the erect ears and the tip of the nose. After you do that move down and draw the front legs and paws with the added puffiness sketched in on the back of the leg. Then sketch the hind legs as shown above. The dogs hind legs are on an angle they look like their being stretched back.

23th2rd.jpg

Step 3.Now what you will do here is detail and define the entire dog. Sketch in the huskies almond shaped eyes and eye balls. Define the inner ear with some fur, also add the definition all over the body and tail with a puffy coat of fur. After you do all this erase all those guidelines that you drew in step one and proceed onto the last step.

2lbdpmq.jpg

Step 4.Here you have the Siberian husky. All you need to do is give him a nice colored coat and give him a name. Good job! Now after all that hard work doesn't make you want to own one.

2qbekaf.jpg