Greetings from Romania!

Thank you!

The orchestra concerts was ok, next is the trip to France(Pussay), and Italy (Padova and Venice).

I told you that i was in the hospital - well, the blood results was relative ok, the calcium was a bit low so probably that was the problem. I feel better now, unfortunately i get sick in the hospital so now i have to take medicaments for this too + conjunctivits on both eyes :mad: Nice, i go to the hospital and i get back sicker than i was before.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's always the case isn't ti - you go with one things and come out with 3 others!!! lol

Sorry to hear you are still not better, all the rehersals and concerts and travelling take it out of you don't they! What type of music do you play?

Sorry for the long absence! I feel better now, tomorrow at night i will leave and go to Padova (i will stay one night there), after that Poussan (3 nights), Venice (one night) and Saturday night i will be home again. I hope that everyone is ok and you'll have a great week!

Im glad you feel better now :D Good luck with the tour, have a great time

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry again for the absence, but i was with Dorel, Ice and Adriana (a friend of as, Malamute breeder) in Budapest at double CACIB Show. Here are some pictures:

16 may:

DSC07921_1.jpg

She got 2nd place at the open class:

DSC08060.jpg

17 may:

IMG_0995_1_2.jpg

IMG_1004_1.jpg

2nd place in the champion class.

I will have a violin contest in 28 may, after in 1-2 june violin and piano exams. Hope that all of you are good.

PS: Hello to the new members!

TODAY LINDY won RESERVE BEST IN SHOW in Bistrita (Romania). Pictures next week, i was not there, she is with Zoli. Tomorrow they will be there too, and also tomorrow Dorel with Ice will be in Subotica (Serbia), and i will be home, and exercise for the exams :cussing::cussing::icon1::ran_frown: