Nordikota

Well I thought as I've purchased from here a few times and all our hoodies can from there (which are brilliant I might add, and I haven't been out of mine since I got it!!) it'd be right to give Nigel (Sibe Space) a big mention................

http://www.nordikota.com/index.php

he's really accomodating............dave's teflon donkey man t shirt came from there!!!! You can design anything you like so if you see something that is a good slogan why not get Nigel to make it up for you????

Prices are really really competitive and quality is ace.

Just thought you guys should know :)

I'll add to this too. Nigel has been very helpfull whilst sorting out this big order for us and its nice to see that we can order things from someone who runs our sites biggest competitor over at sibespace. I will personally be ordering things like this from him in future.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I thought as I've purchased from here a few times and all our hoodies can from there (which are brilliant I might add, and I haven't been out of mine since I got it!!) it'd be right to give Nigel (Sibe Space) a big mention................

http://www.nordikota.com/index.php

he's really accomodating............dave's teflon donkey man t shirt came from there!!!! You can design anything you like so if you see something that is a good slogan why not get Nigel to make it up for you????

Prices are really really competitive and quality is ace.

Just thought you guys should know :)

hi diss nice to meet you and your tribe on the week end if the offter is still there for the t shirt yes it is a husky let me know how much she is a size 12 top if you want will sort the money out we could drop the money off if you want:D

• 2 years later...

I know it's 3 years ago, but I've only just seen this.  Nordikota.com was closed for 2 years.  

But the good news is we are back up and running again....   www.nordikota.co.uk

Same products (plus a few new ones), same service (with one owner less  :D ).   Just starting to build the old customer base back up again, so feel free to shout if you need anything!