wolf tattoos

lynnmw1208

I know some of you guys have been getting awesome tattoos of huskies/wolves. my husband found this site that has some. makes me want one too sad.gif but my husband says no more. enjoy!! http://wildspiritwol...stom-Tattoo-Art

I'm getting one similar to this one, but the pad of the paw will have my two huskies silhouettes facing one another with a full moon instead of a crescent. it'll be my first and Im very excited

[ATTACH]6241.IPB[/ATTACH]

post-2283-13585956538958_thumb.jpg

love divant art its a wkd site :D ive found 1 i like but im too much of a chicken lol

They're really not that bad. depends on your pain tolerance. i didn't even flinch getting my belly button or my nose pierced so i'd say my tolerance may be high...

Great find! Im gagging to get a tattoo, have a few ideas but just want to make sure its the right one i get :D

definitely a big decision as it stays forever laugh.gif i'd love to get another but hubby says no more. I only have 2, one on my lower back with butterflies and one star on my foot.

Wow those are sweet looking, I think I'm addicted to tattoos...I only have one but it takes up half my back (silly me rolleyes.gif thought if I get a big one it'll make up for me not wanting tons of little ones /more in general haha boy was I wrong).

I didn't really feel anything, except for a few times where my feet got numb because of the way I had to sit for hrs on end.

Its just so hard to find a good tattoo artist now days (sigh)