BOGINABAG

KERNOWHUSKIES

I know u will prob think im weird :blink: but.................................

Ive been really worryin :unsure: bout the 1 toilet situation at the campsite SO 2day i got this online.....................................

http://www.boginabag.co.uk/how-to-use-boginabag.aspx

It was quite reasonable in price n now i can relax n stop worryin :unsure: bout bein caught short....... phheeeewwww :D

Yes i know its a little bit ewwwww but better that then the other !!!!!!!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I know u will prob think im weird :blink: but.................................

Ive been really worryin :unsure: bout the 1 toilet situation at the campsite SO 2day i got this online.....................................

http://www.boginabag...-boginabag.aspx

It was quite reasonable in price n now i can relax n stop worryin :unsure: bout bein caught short....... phheeeewwww :D

Yes i know its a little bit ewwwww but better that then the other !!!!!!!

OK, I know he hasn't got a face as such, but WHY is he facing the artist in No 4 when he's ... erm ... doing his business?? :huh:

U will all b laughin on the other side of ur............... cheeks ....................... when ur all jumpin up n down in the que after a few beers n u c me walkin

s l o w e l y round the back of my van n then rejoin u smilin n relieved !!!!!!!!! :lol::P

That will be so funny - wonder how many cameras will follow you, though?? :lol:

surely there are bushes to pee in, and then all you need for the other is a shovel:lol:

While that is true..................

Men do have things that r slightly longer and easier 2 control therefor makin it easy 2 carry out the above...................

Women dont.................................................. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mellow: