'Be warned, he's shedding!'

BlueWolf

Today I was at my aunt's house who has a black labrador named "Bodie". He's a tornado, always wants to play! Which can be somewhat annoying when you don't want to. Ignoring him takes a while for him to understand! :rolleyes:

Anyway, my aunt said to me "Bodie is shedding right now. There is hair everywhere, I hope you don't mind". Man, if the huskies would shed like that I would've been afraid they have glue in their coat! Even in non-shedding seasons they shed more than Bodie does right now. I mean, I could actually COUNT the hairs on my T-shirt. How the hell could you call that SHEDDING? :lol:

I wish our 3 werent shedding right now we have to hoover up everydayyy its all over clothes and basically everything lol

Didnt know the little guys could shed as much but with that added on to our german shepherd X who is veryyy long haired and sheds like crazy its madness

lmao at when he goes to catch the chicken n its behind him :lol: bless he is a gorgeous lab :)

Bingos fur is actually worse than the sibes cuz its short and hard it sticks in where as blaze n skylas u can just brush off cuz its sooo soft - you have 2 sit n pick his fur out of ya clothes , even a lint roller cant get it all off