NEW Newsletter

Sarah

Newsletter

Well guys, the first edition of our newsletter was sent out last night.

You should have this in your Inbox ready and waiting for you!

HUGE thanks to Austinville for writing this up and desigining it!!!!!

If anyone has any ideas for the next newsletter, please pop them on an email to me or put them in here. Also, would be great to hear some feedback on it, what do you think??? And please be honest, I want this forum to be for YOU guys and gals so if there's something missing or something you don't like please let me know, I won't be offended :)

Thanks again!

Sarah

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys. I love to do that kind of stuff.

I'm open to any criticisms -- you won't hurt my feelings (I'm in the newspaper business, so am used to having someone say "change it". Part of the job!) I have broad shoulders and agree with Sarah, this should be a reflection of what members want.

Thanks Richard...

(But before my head swells further and my hat no longer fits, you should know it was from a template as I have NO experience in MS Word!)

lol dont care its way better than what i would have thought of doing... i do apologise that i didnt came back to you with any help ... like i said i would but ... me being typicall male .... I FORGOT sorry..

Alex - you need to change your email address in the user cp.

You have a link to facebook at the moment instead of an email address - if you change this and let me know i'll get the link sent out to you :)

Did you join through facebook?

if so pm me your email address and i will amend your user details so you get them in the future.

ALL MEMBERS WHO JOINED THROUGH FACEBOOK - you will need to PM me your email address as you wouldn't have had to register this when you joined, once you send it to me I will forward you the newsletter :)