Vinyl art.. and more

renniwano

I hope you are all ok with me posting here.

I have seen a fair few members who have purchased stickers and car decals showing their love of huskies.. and just wanted to say that if anyone ever wants anything in vinyl.. feel free to let me know..

I have a machine that can cut 17.35 inches wide and pretty much infinate in length..

Prices are reasonable and can post out worldwide..

I cut vinyl mainly but can cut card etc for say banners etc and bunting..

I can cut wall art, vehicle decals and even tile art.. I have some basics on my site here and here could even do custom tiles if required..

Any ideas welcome.. any questions feel free..

Will be doing a husky range - coming soon.

Percentage of sales will be donated to the forum to help out with running costs :)

Many thanks.

Nikki xx

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Steve..

Technically it's not a sticker - as stickers have a background and are usually printed or foiled.. whereas vinyl art is pieces of vinyl cut to make an image.. and the background is therefore whatever colour you place it on..

For example.. the image above.. all the black areas would be vinyl.. and the white area wouldn't exist.. so yes, if placed on a white tile the background would be white - a grey tile it would be grey..

They are not like a sticker in the fact that stickers have a clear or coloured backing - these are cut and then have application tape placed over them.. when the vinyl is then applied to your surface, the vinyl sticks and the application tape is removed..

Hope that explains a little better :)

post-2611-13585957245556_thumb.jpg

Small size - 10cm x 11cm approx - Set of two - £2.75 *includes 50p donation to forum and UK P&P*

Large size - 16.5cm x 15cm approx - Set of two - £3.50 *includes 50p donation to forum and UK P&P*

Large size - 16.5cm x 15cm approx - Single - £1.99 *includes 50p donation to forum and UK P&P*

Colours available :-

Baby Pink, Hot Pink, Orange, Yellow, Red, Green, Purple, Dark/Light/Baby Blue, Brown, White *Black available - awaiting new vinyl stock*

Coming soon - Dual Colour - Black outer with coloured writing :- *awaiting new vinyl stock - black*

Small - Set Of Two - £3.25 *includes 50p donation to forum and UK P&P*

Large - Set Of Two - £4.00 *includes 50p donation to forum and UK P&P*

Large - Single - £2.49 *includes 50p donation to forum and UK P&P*

Payment via Paypal GIFT or cheque.. if you wish to order or require more details please message me :)

For non UK orders, please message for postage costs..

Nikki xx

Ok... I have some more..

Please excuse the pics... these are all covered in application tape ready to apply.. and forgot to photograph them before that as it doesn't help when taking photos in low light..

Available in all colours mentioned previously *awaiting black vinyl stock*

[ATTACH]6117.IPB[/ATTACH]

12cm x 15cm approx. £3.25 *includes 50p donation to forum and UK P&P*

[ATTACH]6121.IPB[/ATTACH]

3.5cm x 30.5cm approx. £2.25 *includes 50p donation to forum and UK P&P*

[ATTACH]6118.IPB[/ATTACH]

9cm x 8cm approx (Set Of Two) £3.25 *includes 50p donation to forum and UK P&P*

[ATTACH]6119.IPB[/ATTACH]

17.5cm x 15cm approx. £3.75 *includes 50p donation to forum and UK P&P*

COMING SOON...

[ATTACH]6120.IPB[/ATTACH]

Small and Large Paw Print Set

[ATTACH]6122.IPB[/ATTACH]

Dual Colour Husky Inside Logo

post-1120-13585956142369_thumb.jpg

post-1120-13585956146266_thumb.jpg

post-1120-13585956150586_thumb.jpg

post-1120-13585956156391_thumb.jpg

post-1120-1358595615959_thumb.jpg

post-1120-13585956161156_thumb.jpg

My car is starting to look white in the boot... lol and very furry *yes, it needs a good hoover*

If you want to purchase any of the vinyls.. feel free to send a private message with the colour you require and Payment can be made via Paypal GIFT or Cheque.. of which I can give you more details in the message..

I haven't put them on my site yet.. as wanted them to be a little something special for the forum for now :)