Fluffy or not fluffy?

snssewell

out of my litter of pups 5 were short haired and bear was long haired, he was the runt of the litter, the smallest and the one i had to hand rear because he was that weak and we didnt think he was going to make it untill he was at least 4 weeks old, he is now the best looking (to us of course) out of the litter, we love his long wooly coat, it is very soft and fly away, needless to say, he is always wet and dirty in the garden :rolleyes: he might be a fault in the show ring but he is our baby, needless to say he is staying with us :D

very poor pic but you can kinda tell he is fluffy :)

46649_1534431514798_1055110062_1600828_2786664_n.jpg

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joey and Zarly are brother and sister from the same litter, American bloodlines and their both completely different. Joey's coat is a lot fluffier then Zarlys. Joey - taken at 8 and a half mnonths 47493_457819475859_607740859_6959291_2776216_n.jpg Zarly - She was 6 months old here, Her tail has fluffed up and got thicker since this was taken. 29146_421946220859_607740859_5943713_400484_n.jpg

out of my litter of pups 5 were short haired and bear was long haired, he was the runt of the litter, the smallest and the one i had to hand rear because he was that weak and we didnt think he was going to make it untill he was at least 4 weeks old, he is now the best looking (to us of course) out of the litter, we love his long wooly coat, it is very soft and fly away, needless to say, he is always wet and dirty in the garden :rolleyes: he might be a fault in the show ring but he is our baby, needless to say he is staying with us :D

very poor pic but you can kinda tell he is fluffy :)

Awwwwwwwwwwwww I would have keept him too!!!! So fluffy!!! Too cute!

Joey and Zarly are brother and sister from the same litter, American bloodlines and their both completely different. Joey's coat is a lot fluffier then Zarlys. Joey - taken at 8 and a half mnonths Zarly - She was 6 months old here, Her tail has fluffed up and got thicker since this was taken.

From the looks of it Zihna will be more like Zarly. What do you think? Was Zarly's coat kind of like this when she was little (length wise) ? Both of them are very pretty. :)

She is mowing my lawn here

Zihnathesheep.jpg

And here she thinks she is a cat! LOL :lol:

Zihnathecat.jpg

Embrys coat is very similar to Zihna's and has been since he was a real little. the only difference in his coat as he's gotten older is how fluffy his tail is, and his neck and head is also really fluffy lol

How adorable at 8 weeks old. My daughter just walked past me when I had the picture up and she was like: Awwwwwwwww. The one at 12 weeks looks very similar to what she looks like now. I kind of can't wait to see what she will look like when she is grown....BUT....then I wont be able to pick her up and cuddle her anymore :( .

LOL

How adorable at 8 weeks old. My daughter just walked past me when I had the picture up and she was like: Awwwwwwwww. The one at 12 weeks looks very similar to what she looks like now. I kind of can't wait to see what she will look like when she is grown....BUT....then I wont be able to pick her up and cuddle her anymore :( .

LOL

lol that was the first picture i saw of him when i found the breeders site and i was like I NEED HIM HE'S SO CUTE lol.

i said the same thing with Embry, and now at 50lbs he isn't a little baby anymore :(

sheesh!! ok got 'em

Ok, here she is lookin all pretty and a non fluffy coat:

img0266lz.jpg

and then her very fluffy tail. the hairs on her tail must be 6 or 7 inches long and when her tail is up its as thick as a baseball bat. some of the other "short hair" husky pics in this thread the dogs have these thin little tails but not skyy.

img0264z.jpg

sheesh!! ok got 'em

Ok, here she is lookin all pretty and a non fluffy coat:

and then her very fluffy tail. the hairs on her tail must be 6 or 7 inches long and when her tail is up its as thick as a baseball bat. some of the other "short hair" husky pics in this thread the dogs have these thin little tails but not skyy

What a pretty girl and she is sticking her tongue out at us LOL!! :P

arent the pics in the thread pup pics tho, cuz no matter how fluffy they are all pups tails start out thin then get fluffier with age

i thought some of them were but then a couple i'm unsure on.

What a pretty girl and she is sticking her tongue out at us LOL!! :P

hehe, yeah didn't notice till i looked at the pic again - silly pup!