Hi Everyone

Timmo

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry bout your little boy....hope he gets better!!! No fun to be in the hospital around this time of the year and I am sure he misses the pup and pup misses him. :( Nikita is GORGEOUS How old is she now? She looks about Zihna's size.

She is 5months now, just over and super fun.

Zihna looks lovely as well, you getting on good with her as well?

aw, she's growing up to be a gorgeous husky, she's loving the snow play - is that with your daughter?

What does the Iams pack recommend for a dog her age? Huskies don't need as much as the average dog, but she looks to be a good healthy size in those pics, so I'd say carry on! :D

Hi, my names Tim and I will be the proud owner of a Siberian Husky pup on Wednesday when we collect her.

I had a Husky about 7 years ago who was pure white, she's no longer with us, but now the kids are a bit older we have decided to get another.

She's a black and white pup with blue eyes and we're all busting at the seams to get her.

Hope to catch up with some of you soon

Tim

post-1617-13585957050651_thumb.jpg

post-1617-13585957051132_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the pack. She's a real cutie...what's her name?

aw, she's growing up to be a gorgeous husky, she's loving the snow play - is that with your daughter?

What does the Iams pack recommend for a dog her age? Huskies don't need as much as the average dog, but she looks to be a good healthy size in those pics, so I'd say carry on! :D

I think it recommends hell of a lot more lol but then they would eh! The breeder told us to use her stools as a guide, he talked about "the golden poo" lol he's very into it! So thats what we've done really,

Yeah that smy daughter her and Nikita are best mates....but sometimes thats a prob as so plays with Mia like another puppy ie mouthing her, she doesn't do it to anyone else.

She is 5months now, just over and super fun.

Zihna looks lovely as well, you getting on good with her as well?

Awww Thanks. Yes Zihna is a babe as long as we are home....when we hit the street she turns into this monster but we are working on the split personality issue :lol: :lol: