Hi Everyone

Timmo

Hi, my names Tim and I will be the proud owner of a Siberian Husky pup on Wednesday when we collect her.

I had a Husky about 7 years ago who was pure white, she's no longer with us, but now the kids are a bit older we have decided to get another.

She's a black and white pup with blue eyes and we're all busting at the seams to get her.

Hope to catch up with some of you soon

Tim

[ATTACH]6004.IPB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]6005.IPB[/ATTACH]

post-2306-1358595570342_thumb.jpg

post-2306-13585955728093_thumb.jpg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Tim welcome to the pack, im a newbie myself i have a white and cream husky called Suki who is 12 weeks old on tuesday.

You will find this website and forum fantastic, and the people on here are absolutely brilliant.

hope to talk soon xx

Hey thats cool, we were gona call ours Suki but the kids ended up choose Nikita!

Hi, Tim, welcome to the pack :wave: Bet it feels like Christmas come early getting your new pup! Really exciting!! Have you got a name for her yet? She is beautiful!!Look forward to chatting more with you around here, x

Thanks Val sure I'll soon be on the bum for information lol I won't keep repeting the name or you'll all get sick of it lol

Hi Tim welcome to the pack, im a newbie myself

You will find this website and forum fantastic, and the people on here are absolutely brilliant.

hope to talk soon xx

Hi Tim, welcome.

If we can help in any way, just shout biggrin.gif

Christine. . . . Flattery will get you everywhere. . . laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif