OMG Sex toy for dogs!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have you read the comments below it - they're even funnier!!!

This has to win it for me!!

Uh, mostly only Humans see things in 'black n white' most of the other animals understand that different situations call for different responses. But then, thier minds aren't clouded by the negative influences present in a Hypocritical, Naive and even Ignorant Judeo-Christian atmosphere. For instance, just because a male is neutered doesn't mean he doesn't still hump - so creating this product isn't cause for believing it to be some alternative to canine castration or believing it to be something 'naughty' when castration is present. Equating this product with human sexual insecurity is not only fear based, it's childlike and immature. And the idea that dogs don't see color is false. The color receptors in canine eyes only work on the immediate forground of thier vision field (when they are focused on something directly in thier face). All the rest of the vision field is seen as grey, to enable them to detect movement easily - but the area directly in front, up to 3 ft away is seen in color, this enables them to detect the difference between different plant species that appear similar, as one example of why this is so. As for cleaning such a product, the garden hose would work great and ya wouldn't have to touch anything you may be inclined not to. Seems alot better than putting a stuffed toy that the dog uses for the same purpose into the wash machine. Is this product for 'everydog'? most likely not. But if you've got one of those dogs that humps inanimate objects and you wanted to keep him off the guests legs, this would be a great alternative. Bravo to the designer and for the courage to follow through on the idea. If Buster were still alive, I'd buy him at least one!

• 2 months later...

Louise what the heck were you looking for when you found this??!!!!

I've posted some weird stuff on here that I've come across, but this is in a league of it's own! LOL

Well Dani if you must know I was looking for something to occupy the husband so he would leave me alone!!!! :lol::lol::lol: lmfao

Joke. Really I was on the Mumsnet dog chat and someone on there posted it so I copied the link and put it here. So the question would be what were they looking for??? :blink:

• 2 months later...