Why is it?

RobC

Why is it when people see a husky or a dog with its head out a window, that the feel the urge to howl or bark like a dog to wind them up. Nooks just decided to go out on the balcony and have a nose at the world going by and three idiots at the bus stop across the road decided to howl at him. Bloody hilarious :angry: not. They even carried on after I called him in.

I swear the next time someone does it I going to suggest they start meowing like a cat as it'll get a better reaction from him and when they start doing it I'll point at them and say to Nooks "Look theres a big pussy"

I remember doing this once at a dog in a parking lot once when I was around 5 or so. As I recall, the owner gave me a talking to, said the dog might jump out the window and eat me, and I never did it again (aside from playing with dogs I already know)

People just seem to love howling and barking at dogs to get some kind of reaction they can get. I have to admit, I really enjoy " talking" to dogs I am familiar with.

This isn't to say that I am the least bit OK with people who bark and howl at strange dogs get to get them going. I have a couple friends who spend the weekend at my house once or twice a month and we pretty well always take a walk down to the store, The people next door have a large St. Benard, and my friends seem to delight in going " woof woof woof!" whenever we go by. I usually get them to shut up before they get the old boy worked up, but it is so annoying:angry:

Not to mention it could get me in trouble >.>

grrrrr this really annoys me

people do not need to bark or howl at my dogs........

echo goes mental which only serves to fuel the ______________ insert bad word here. entertainment

darwin drops into a playful stance and they poo their pants which are usually half way around their legs.

kids screaming at my doga also does my head in..............dont scream at my dogs, they will bark at you!!!!!!!!

people control your kids please!!!!!!!!!