Sig Sizes

Dunc

These are being looked in to over the next week because some are really getting outta hand and some type of size max is going to be implemented.

If you take a look at Sarah's or Diz's this is the size we are looking at max !!

You can all see the size of your own sig if you think its to big please reduce it within the next few days or you could find it being removed.

Thanks for your help on this guys :)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If its a bandwidth issue resizing the pixel dimensions might not help alone. You might have to look at file sizes as well.

No its got nowt to do with bandwidth its about how it looks within the threads :)

And IMO no Nix its still to big :(

I think the problem lies with the big picture of the dogs as well as pita pata's thinking its gotta be one or the other or you Carrie on reducing till you get in no bigger than Diz's

No its got nowt to do with bandwidth its about how it looks within the threads :)

And IMO no Nix its still to big :(

I think the problem lies with the big picture of the dogs as well as pita pata's thinking its gotta be one or the other or you Carrie on reducing till you get in no bigger than Diz's

:( well that sux - if i reduce it down anymore it goes all fuzzy :( (its smaller than it was tho) thats y i made the pitapatas smaller too so i cud put them all on 1 line - it doesnt look bigger than dizs tho :(

Resized my scrolly. . . . down from 2000 x 300

to 600 x 90 got rid of my wordy banner and put pitas side by side

reduced my footprint by 2/3 smile.gif

Yeah it does lol look at the size of the pic Nix :lol:

no i meant including the pita-patas aswell! lol

Nix if you want I can try and give it a go for you. Just gotta re-install photoshop on this pc as I lost all my data and progams when the harddrive went. And Emily if you want I can try and come up with something for you.

yes please Rob - if its not too much hassle xx