New camera

valkyries

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice Camera but you are paying Waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy over the odds for it by getting it from a catalogue,

Found it for under £500 online. . .

Still very nice bit of kit biggrin.gif

Andy you can find every thing cheaper online but not always what they seem, also which site do you trust when spending alot and then theres the hassle if it brakes

True but even Jessops or curry's do it a LOT cheaper and you can take it back.

Sorry my main point was that catalogue prices are way over the top

http://www.jessops.com/online.store/products/77764/show.html

oh my lord!!! u and ur bloomin cameras!!!!!! what do you need all of these for or are you a secret photography star that we don't know about?????

You'll be settin rumours off you will LMAO

if you are buying it out right, a one payment, then i wouldnt get it from a catalogue, but if you cant afford a one payment method then the catalogue it is............

i would suggest you search for some discount vouchers online, sometimes you can get free delivery, or even 15% off for new customers, always worth a look ........

Very nice. I've been dying to get an SLR. The nikon d5000 will be a xmas gift to myself:D .

That's the camera I have and I LOVE it. Takes great pics and easy to use smile.gif I have an 18-55mm VR lense and a 55-200mm VR lense as well. We got a pretty good deal on the lenses, camera, lense protectors, case, extra battery and memory stick all for around $1000.

I don't know much about Sony cameras though as I've always used canon and now Nikon. I do know Canon is WAY overpriced and Nikon is pretty reasonable. Sony is usually a little more pricey as well but they've always had great products imo. have fun with your new camera!

well to start with i never said i was getting from a catologue that's just a pic above lol it's costing me £429.00 with case and a lense.

i was asking what you think of the camera lol if any one knows it and what they think of it xxxx

OK slap me and put me in chains. . . lol

Coz the link you provided. . . I assumed thats where you wuz getting it from. . .

My bad. . I extend full and abject apologies and abase myself before your great and

graceful mercy. . . . lol tongue.gif

Nice camera will take superb photos. . . . biggrin.gif