:( Poor Loki

lokis_mom

So lil loki had his appointment to be neutered today at 7am...we went all the blood work and stuff was great...at around 11:30am we got a call that it all went well and that we can come pick him up....so when we got him home we gave him his inflammatory pills... and within like 1hr when he went potty ..there were signs they told us to look for if he was having a reaction to his inflammatory pills..black stuff and blood....so they told us to bring him back to the vet..poor lil guy we are supposed to go pick him up again at 8pm...i guess they are going to put him back on IV fluids, monitor him, and find diff inflammatory pills...sigh I feel so stressed, I know prob. silly I haven't slept since 4am and went to bed at like 3am....I hope everything is going to be ok it was hard enough to hear him cry/whimper from pain... and he doesn't seen to like his cone too much but I doubt most dogs do...fingers crossed...hope he will be ok

My Loki was Monorchid, so he was very much in pain from his surgery- plus he had an allergic reaction to the sealing solution they used on the surgery and 2 months later he's still suffering from a reaction from it. It's gone down a lot, but there's not much I can do about it until it's all the way healed =(

30613_1289196516567_1429832526_644092_4796195_n.jpg

Thank you all .....just got loki back from the vet AGAIN...i don't know what they did to him he is crying even more now and his voice is all raspy (before he was just whining more than anything)....we'll see how he does after his pain meds kick in...it just breaks my heart to hear him cry like that and know that there is nothing I can do to make his pain go away sad.gif...and I don't know but I think he was crying in their kennels to go potty and EVERYONE ignored him...(when we sleep we keep him in the kennel its the only way he will make sounds if he needs to go otherwise he just sits by the door...and If we are sleeping well we can't see that now can we) because when we came home and i took him out the first thing he did was PEE......... It just makes me angry they could have given him some pain meds there instead of waiting till now to have me give them to him...poor lil guy the pain he must be in

I wish it was my vet that was there she has huskies....instead of the one that took care of him today when I brought him back (sorry little rant)

We know how you feel! And It is the worst feeling in the world (well, no 2 legged kids to compare with) to not be there, and not be able to help when you know that he needed it. Grrrrrrrr. SO frustrating! We were in a similar situation today with a spaying reaction from almost 3 weeks ago. I hope Loki feels better and is back to normal soon. Misha says to send him a a salmon bite. That always cheers her up!

Thank you all .....just got loki back from the vet AGAIN...i don't know what they did to him he is crying even more now and his voice is all raspy (before he was just whining more than anything)....we'll see how he does after his pain meds kick in...it just breaks my heart to hear him cry like that and know that there is nothing I can do to make his pain go away sad.gif...and I don't know but I think he was crying in their kennels to go potty and EVERYONE ignored him...(when we sleep we keep him in the kennel its the only way he will make sounds if he needs to go otherwise he just sits by the door...and If we are sleeping well we can't see that now can we) because when we came home and i took him out the first thing he did was PEE......... It just makes me angry they could have given him some pain meds there instead of waiting till now to have me give them to him...poor lil guy the pain he must be in

I wish it was my vet that was there she has huskies....instead of the one that took care of him today when I brought him back (sorry little rant)