Rory's pups @ 2.5 weeks

sutsibe

More pictures of Rory's puppies! They all have names (New owners can name them something else, if they choose! This is only so I have something to call them, meanwhile!) - I went with a "tree theme".

Boy #1 is Ash, Boy #2 is Yew (as in "Hey, Yew!" - thanks to my friend Christy!) Girl #3 is Spruce, and Girl #4 is Willow (Liked that name!)

[ATTACH]5557.IPB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]5558.IPB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]5559.IPB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]5560.IPB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]5561.IPB[/ATTACH]

post-1869-13585954130167_thumb.jpg

post-1869-13585954131618_thumb.jpg

post-1869-13585954132103_thumb.jpg

post-1869-13585954132719_thumb.jpg

post-1869-13585954133145_thumb.jpg

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh what beautiful babies. They must still have puppy breath. My wife and I love puppy breath.

Thank you, all!

Yes, too bad nobody has yet figured out how to bottle and sell puppy breath - they'd make a fortune! Dave, you and your wife are welcome to make a trip out - always looking for people to help socialize puppies! Wish more of you could come, too, but it's a little far for most of you!

The little guy who's biting his sis's nose will, I think, look a lot like his daddy, except that it looks like Yew will have brown eyes, where Raf has blue. (Fine with me - I have a slight preference for brown eyes, at least when they aren't really dark. Then they're harder to "read"!)

Loved the name Yew when my friend suggested it! Hadn't thought of that particular tree, but it has great possibilities, comedy-wise!

Oh what beautiful babies. They must still have puppy breath. My wife and I love puppy breath.

Puppy breath is the best!

And aren't they adorable! They change every day - it's so amazing. They now look like little huskies (you should hear "Yew" vocalize when he's upset about something - quite a talker that little man!)