Oxford meet pic's 31.7.10

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One the way home we were pulling off at a services and heard a bang

gallery_3_6_40920.jpg

:(

After we (ok ok Marc lol) managed to change the tyre we found a garage and managed to get a proper tyre to get us home safe - took us 5 hours though sheesh blink.gif

The boys had a good time though :D

gallery_3_6_139322.jpg

Wow! So many beautiful Sibes! That certainly looks like so much fun! D: It's good to know that there's Husky Meets going on in England (British herself XD). Does anybody know if there's any Husky Meets going on anywhere in Finland, by chance? [Zoku's post]

lol there is loads of me an my 3 why didn't some one tell me my ass looks big in these shorts lmao..

was great to have met you and you're pack :D

Keath - your ass looked big in those shorts - there i told you lol

and no it didnt my god how vein??? pmsl

Wow! So many beautiful Sibes! That certainly looks like so much fun! D: It's good to know that there's Husky Meets going on in England (British herself XD). Does anybody know if there's any Husky Meets going on anywhere in Finland, by chance? [Zoku's post]

There's none at present - we need someone in Finland to advertise the forum more for us - post up things in vets / shops etc - see the resources link at the top of the forum for leaflets / business cards etc - hint hint lol the more peeps we get on here from different parts of the world, the more meets can be arranged :D