AIR I need COOL AIR

Guest Spider_Crazy_Removed

Well my fan has a broken blade or 2 and stopping it running unless I hit it. Looked for CPU moniters and found one and got it funning WELL I had a sewer mouth of a reaction and nearly had heart attack.

My CPU is running at 55C but is dropping and dropped more once I took the power away and run it off the battry.

Coz of this I may well not be here coz I dont want it to catch fire nor do I want it to explode.

Peter

Well my fan has a broken blade or 2 and stopping it running unless I hit it. Looked for CPU moniters and found one and got it funning WELL I had a sewer mouth of a reaction and nearly had heart attack.

My CPU is running at 55C but is dropping and dropped more once I took the power away and run it off the battry.

Coz of this I may well not be here coz I dont want it to catch fire nor do I want it to explode.

Peter

CPU should be fine till at least 65C, some are rated up to 95C.

mines rated MAX at 100C but no wonder my pc keeps crashing and running slow, ide at 55C but now fans working 39C

Peter

Guys im not gonna be around for a few days, I am working 2moz so ill start work on my lappy tuesday, the bite or bites of fan blade that have snapped off and causing the fan to either stop or not work and its getting stupid. Im monitering and just a few mins again when youtube started to crash I looked and I could of kept my tea warm on it it was that hot, I know its rated MAX 100C for he intel M but I think 80C is starting to draw the limit.

Iv never taken a laptop apart and my expert eyes are for desktops so a learning curve for me, I see the screw I THINK I need to remove to get the back panel off but as long as I go careful im sure I wont damage it.

If all goes well I will be back on wednesday other wise up im a creek without a paddle OR a person without a laptop.

Peter - Gonna miss you guys and gonna miss the chats with everyone XXXXXX luving you lot

Sorry to upset ya all but im back early LOL fixed it, the broken blade is out and the fan is running and the CPU is now maintaining a healthy temp even after running facebook and youtube [the killers of my pc]

Sorry you didnt get as much rest from me as you thought.

Peter