post and thread of the week

Dunc

Every Monday we are going to have a post and thread of the week these will be made a sticky for the week won and replaced the week after.

I will make the final decision on the winner/winners with advice taken from you all thou pms so if you see a post you thing wow that was E.G funny,informative,helpful or anything you like please pm me and I will make judgement on what you pm me, its monday so i'll do this weeks but thou out the week I expect them pms in my box.

so look out next week it could be you :)

Just to make it a bit easier for me could you plz include the links to the post or thread you think should win TA :)

When looking round the board there are some really great threads but to keep this as intended can we plz make sure that any threads or posts put forward are in the same week ie within the 7 days before Mondays winner so to win next Monday the post or thread as to be done by the 23/2/2009 and not before 16/2/2009. going to do it this way as to keep it right up to date and that way we not dragging old posts up good as they are I think this might be the best way :)

• 2 weeks later...