St Bernard

laura_3173

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just the 11 (10 sibes and a Shiba Inu - our guard dog!). We've also got another sibe puppy coming next week so with the Leo pup, that'll make a baker's dozen!!

Luckily, as I've taken early retirement and we are both home all day, we can spend all our time on our dogs and on SHWA(UK).

Mick

Just the 11 (10 sibes and a Shiba Inu - our guard dog!). We've also got another sibe puppy coming next week so with the Leo pup, that'll make a baker's dozen!!

Luckily, as I've taken early retirement and we are both home all day, we can spend all our time on our dogs and on SHWA(UK).

Mick

You live in a massive house Mick or just normal size 3 bedroom ?

Just being nosey hope you dont mind me asking :)

No, just a normal 3 bed end terrace, but being an end terrace we have an enormous garden!

Luckily the dogs are very quiet at home and some of our neighbours didn't even know we have dogs!

Also luckily, they're pretty well behaved and they all live/sleep in the house.

Mick

Yeah I like St Benards. A neighbour (not next door but they live down the road) has two and a new foundland and they are huge dogs. I don't know if I would keep one myself but they are very cute!

I like St. Bernards (and all huge dogs), but I prefer Leonbergers. We will be picking up a Leo puppy in a couple of weeks - really excited about it!!!

Mick

awww, please post some photos on here when you bring him/her home.

Must be like dancing in your place when they all in lol I know when our 2 are sprawled out in the front room its like having 2 big rugs down only you cant stand on them cant imagin what 11 would be like :)

It's a bit like this.......

IMG_5772.jpg

Mick