Sterling Silver (aka: Nightmare)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What fantastic pics :)

Thank you! :)

Aww! Poor baby learned the hard way that we do not eat porcupine?

Your photography is simply stunning. Thank you for sharing!

Thank you! The first porcupine incident was well over a hundred quills and he learned his lesson well. He seems to like cornering them now and barking at his discovery without attacking them. Unfortunately, the porcupine will often swat him with its tail and leave a few momentos like in the photo above..lol.

I always love your pictures, the places you walk are stunning and silver is a handsome boy:heartbeat::heartbeat:

Thank you so much! :)

Shawn we have MISSED YOU. So glad to hear from you again - and the photos of Silver are phenomenal as usual. Stunning :yahoo: Your life sounds pretty close to perfect to me :) How is Silver doing, you were keeping him quiet for a while - has he recovered fully?

Thank you Rosemary...it's good to hear from you as well. :) Unfortunately Silver won't recover and his condition will become worse as he grows older. He has a genetic luxating patella (trick knee), but it doesn't seem to be slowing him down much. I let him go at his own pace, so he can decide what's comfortable for him. No more dogsledding for me, but it's all good. He's an awesome boy, so this won't keep him or me down. Just another challenge that life throws at you.

So glad to hear from you Shawn been wondering if you'd pop on anytime soon :D Absolutely stunning pics as always! Silver is such a handsome boy you sound like your having a great time of it hows he doing lately?

Thank you so much! Silver is doing awesome and has become six months old again since the cold weather has arrived...lol.

U've got a stunning dog. I wish i have half the time to spend with my suki as u do sterling. I'm super jealous of were u live. I wish i could have a house on a lake. great pics and vid.

Thank you. It is a great place to live, but I don't have too many lady friends that stay for very long. There's always a downside to everything. Now you know why I get to spend so much time with the dog...lol