My other dog's

Sarah she is a medium size German Shepherd coming up to 7 years old. I bought her off a drug dealer at 5 weeks old..........Ron

oh wow she is gorgeous and so fluffy :wub: does she take a lot of extra grooming or is there no difference?

oh wow she is gorgeous and so fluffy :wub: does she take a lot of extra grooming or is there no difference?

She does take a lot of grooming and at the moment she is just coming out of her moult, so she is a bit wirery at the moment..........Ron

Got a real soft spot for Germans Shepherds. Yours is lovely. Grew up all my life with them and love the breed to bits. We were in fact considering rehoming a german shepherd when we were recently looking, but then Mickey came along and needed rehoming from a shelter, he is a Husky and Akita mix. Here is a photo for you :) Would love another GSD anytime :)tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

post-1831-13585953565547_thumb.jpg

Got a real soft spot for Germans Shepherds. Yours is lovely. Grew up all my life with them and love the breed to bits. We were in fact considering rehoming a german shepherd when we were recently looking, but then Mickey came along and needed rehoming from a shelter, he is a Husky and Akita mix. Here is a photo for you :) Would love another GSD anytime :)tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

That is one lovely dog you have there:cool:. .......Ron

Our nextdoor neighbour has a springer ... They're nuts LOL .. even our 2 huskies look at her as if to say "You have far too much energy" and thats just wrong LMAO