Our Beautiful Jess

Our beautiful little girl Jess has gone off over rainbow bridge this morning to be with her big sister Zoey. She was the most amazing little character you'll ever meet, from the day we brought her home from the rescue when she was only about 5-6 weeks old. She snuggled into Zoey our beautiful GSD & never left her side they were inseperable. We love her so much & the house is so quiet without her. Rest in peace my beautiful girl & be happy & pain free with your big sister Zoey, we will love you forever xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

gallery_725_179_2920.jpg

gallery_725_179_1300.jpg

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lisa, Dave, I'm so sorry to hear about Jess, she was the only one of the pack I hadn't met. She was the luckiest dog to have been rescued by you & had a great life with the pack, she will now be keeping Zoey company, running round causing havoc over the Bridge.

You know where we are if you need a rant, hugs to you both and to George, Jersey & Maia,

Rest in peace, little one, pain free, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

FGDFG.jpg

Lisa, Dave, I'm so sorry to hear about Jess, she was the only one of the pack I hadn't met. She was the luckiest dog to have been rescued by you & had a great life with the pack, she will now be keeping Zoey company, running round causing havoc over the Bridge.

You know where we are if you need a rant, hugs to you both and to George, Jersey & Maia,

Rest in peace, little one, pain free, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

FGDFG.jpg

Thank you Val that is so beautiful xxxx

It's never easy, losing a part of your family. Thoughts and prayers are yours. Zoya sends Husky Hugs as well.

The Last Battle

If it should be that I grow frail and weak and pain should keep me from my sleep, then will you do what must be done, for this -- the last battle -- can't be won.

You will be sad I understand, but don't let grief then stay your hand, for on this day, more than the rest, Your love and friendship must stand the test. We have had so many happy years, You wouldn't want me to suffer so. When the time comes, please, let me go.

Take me to where to my needs they'll tend, only, stay with me till the end and hold me firm and speak to me until my eyes no longer see. I know in time you will agree, it is a kindness you do to me. Although my tail its last has waved, from pain and suffering I have been saved. Don't grieve that it must be you, who has to decide this thing to do; We've been so close -- we two -- these years, Don't let your heart hold any tears.

-- Unknown-

be at peace my beautiful girl Jess xxxxxxxxxx

The Last Battle

If it should be that I grow frail and weak and pain should keep me from my sleep, then will you do what must be done, for this -- the last battle -- can't be won.

You will be sad I understand, but don't let grief then stay your hand, for on this day, more than the rest, Your love and friendship must stand the test. We have had so many happy years, You wouldn't want me to suffer so. When the time comes, please, let me go.

Take me to where to my needs they'll tend, only, stay with me till the end and hold me firm and speak to me until my eyes no longer see. I know in time you will agree, it is a kindness you do to me. Although my tail its last has waved, from pain and suffering I have been saved. Don't grieve that it must be you, who has to decide this thing to do; We've been so close -- we two -- these years, Don't let your heart hold any tears.

-- Unknown-

R.I.P Jess

Our hearts will always hold tears x

The Last Battle

-- Unknown-

Oh Lisa that's beautiful and just perfect xxx :(

Dear Lisa sorry for your loss, lossing a loved one always hurts but at least now Jess is free of pain and running around over the rainbow bridge waiting for that day when you will be re-united.

Run free little one knowing the people you loved will be ok.

love

meesh